Managing the Value of Customer Relationships
About this course
Did you know that your best growth opportunities may not lie solely in the development of new “blockbuster” products or services? Instead, they can be found by focusing on their existing best customers and finding new clients with similar behavioural trends.
Created by Professor Peter Fader, a world-renowned leader in marketing analysis and co-founder of Zodiac, a predictive analytics solution based on innovative consumer behaviour models developed by Professor Fader, this marketing course is designed to help you identify your most valuable clients and maximize their primary key and strategic value.
You may have the data and technology to track your best customers, but how can you differentiate them significantly from the rest? How do you align your operations around them? And how do you create and maintain the competitive advantages of such practices?
In this course, you will radically reconsider how you develop and implement customer-centric strategies that you can apply to your current clients today.
You will also get valuable information on how to apply performance metrics and rethink product development processes to meet the needs of your most valuable customers.
This course is part of Wharton’s Digital Marketing Professional Certificate.
- Knowledge of basic marketing concepts
- This is a graduate level course
What will you learn?
- How to take informed decisions about whether, how, and when to invest in customer centred marketing
- Make the case for customer-centred marketing in your organization
- Find a balance in your organization between customer-centred and product-centred efforts
- Decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer-centred marketing
- Choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centred efforts